Friday, February 14, 2014

The wolf of Wall street

Watch this movie with no expectations, open mind and open time, Other wise you are gonna be very disappointed.
Leo is amazing, sex scenes are very illustrative, the character is a genius, BUT, everything is too much in this movie. They could give you the summary in 30 minutes and you'll be good to go.

Someone told me I need to do some research about the main character , " Jordan Belfort" , and watch his interviews to understand him and then the movie will make sense,well I didn't and though I am extremely attracted to genius people, It failed to satisfy me.

On top of all of that, the movie was extremely sexist, Which I know it was only telling the story, but I strongly believe how it can affect people's perspectives.

At the end of the day with the names like Leo DiCaprio and Martin Scorsese , it is is inevitable not to watch this movie, I give 4/10 and sorry Not sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment