Monday, March 11, 2013

Skyfall

This is my mind here and it is blown right now,  this movie was perfect but what blew my mind was mostly myself loving the movie. I  thought Daniel Craig can not be a 007, after all he was too blonde for me but i should say he did a really good job.
Also Javier bardom,only if i knew he is in this movie i would watch it on its premier not 3 months after it went of screen. his act is amazing as all the time and he never let me down. 

there is not much to say about the movie, the story line is pretty obvious but the scenes were amazing, i wish i could watch it on screen not from my tiny 13" lap top.
any how, they did a pretty good job and i definitely recommend everyone to watch it.

I will give 7 to this movie, for the scenes and special effects and of course all the cool cars they exploded ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment