Sunday, March 17, 2013

OZ, the great and Powerful

Oz the great and powerful was honestly not that much great and not t all powerful, one of those situations that you wait for something for such a long time and you dream about it and try to imagine how wonderful the experience would be and then it happens and you are like: what? that was it?

and it was the case for me watching this movie. i am a fairy tale obsessed and love any story which goes back to my childhood and in specific i was always obsessed with OZ. i would be sitting and staring at Judy garland and be amazed by the emerald city, then i watched the musical "wicked" and i felt deeply like i solved an important family mystery, and this movie, ruined it all for me.

A great number of superstars and highly saturated scenes in 3D tricked me into waiting for this movie and setting my standards high, and letting me down with simply a childish story, weak acts, super unnatural scenes, flying monkey and not at all professional use of 3D effects.

This movie might not be the worst i ever seen but simply because it let me down i am going to give 5 out of 10,
P.S. seriously!!! mila kunis was ugly in this movie

No comments:

Post a Comment