Sunday, March 3, 2013

for a good time call

I have been so lazy for such a long time on updating about the movies i watch, well it looks like i have been very busy because i actually have not watched so many movies recently, maybe one every week and now that i say it out loud i am ashamed of myself.


The most recent movie that i have watched is not even close to a bright point in my moving watching history. the movie is called for a good time call and it is about a girl who has a hotline renting a room in her house to another girl who is very rigid. they both have money problems and decide to run a hotline for themselves with sexual experiment of the first girl and managerial abilities of the other one. somehow in between second girl starts to open up and help in answering the calls.then the other girl starts dating one of her usual clients and  SPOILER ALERT we find out she is a virgin.

I seriously couldn't the understand what cheesy point the movie wants to say, but to my surprised it was an entertaining one ( probably too girlie for guys).
I am going to give 4 starts out of 10 to this movie for the smiles at some points it brought to my face and nothing else, sorry 

No comments:

Post a Comment