Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Interview

Well I should say that whether North Korean hacked Sony or they just made the story to advertise for the movie, they wanted to sound important or anything else, I watched this movie from a very cynical point of view. With the IMDb score falling from 9.9 to 7.3 in two nights I was sure this is not gonna be the best movie ever BUT honestly it was not that bad.

The story is about the cast of a cheesy TV serie going to NK for an interview with the leader to make their program look more important , along the way FBI interferes and ask them to kill the leader !!!
They go to NK and one of the guys (James Franco) become friends with the leader and fall into their trap.

Seth Rogen is funny, and it was clear that they tried their best to make a funny movie, which was semi successful because I laughed a couple of times, but other than that I didn't get the big deal and why would NK hack Sony for it.

Anyways, If you want to go through the trouble of finding it online, or pay to rent it, I wouldn't keep you from doing it for 6/10.


No comments:

Post a Comment