Thursday, December 18, 2014

Hunger games, Mockingjay part 1

There is a point when you feel that you are done with a movie and I feel I am at that point with Hunger games. After the second movie I was very excited to watch the rest and I tried to keep the excitement alive but When I watched it I was sure I am done.
There is only so much you can keep making new parts and keep people excited , but you got to stop somewhere.

President at district 13 is trying to get everyone to help fight against the capital (who I still don't know if is a good guy or a bad guy, well girl) and they have Katniss to be their voice and their mockingjay.
By going to different districts and showing how miserable everyone is and then hacking to the capital system and broadcast these videos for them they are building their army.

It kind of is very obvious what is going to happen but I don't care anymore.

I would recommend this only to the very enthusiastic fans and give 5/10 to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment