Monday, December 22, 2014

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

hallelujah, I still get goosebumps thinking about the movie. HOW are they so good at making movies?!?

During the whole 2.5 hours of watching movie, I was just asking HOW? this is too good.
This was the last part of hobbits and I am so sad about it. I hope with all the skills and technology they got during past years they start making LOTR again or something similar, because this is too good to end.

The only thing that happens in this movie is the battle of the five armies and that is it, but who cares. All the scenes, sounds, special effects, 3D effects , all are so good that no one needs a story to follow.

I would definitely recommend EVERYONE to go and watch this, Please, tonight, 9/10


No comments:

Post a Comment