Thursday, November 20, 2014

The book of life

Animations have always been my safe , to go choice when I want to watch a movie in the theatre. To my surprise, this year we have a good number of animations (good animations) out which I only got to watch this one so far.

Though this movie is about Mexican myths and legends, It is produced so amazingly that would keep everyone interested. I only chose to watch it by checking the poster, and for the first 5 minutes I was very doubtful, but soon It got a very smooth tone to it.

The story is about two young boys in love with the same girl with their own struggles.
Everything about this movie, from the pictures, to the music, the voices , they are all perfectly beautiful and heart stealing. It is obvious that a good amount of skills, thought and time have been spent on making this animation. I can even go further and say this animation was an absolute piece of art for anyone to enjoy.

I do certainly recommend this animation to everyone and would give a 8.5/10 to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment