Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Non stop

I think we , in Irvine, are among the luckiest people in the world because we have a dollar theater in our city (well every movie is $4, but comparing to regular $18 it is almost %400 saving ). That is why I get to see most of the movies in the theater which is more than %400 more fun comparing to watch them at home, well most of the movies if not watched in the theater are useless to watch.

Non-stop is a very exciting movie, well almost your typical on-the-plane accidents but I think I made 100 wrong guesses before I realized who the bad guy is.So not your very typical on-the-plane movie.

A former depressed alcoholic air marshal is getting threatening txts of people being killed if they don't transfer some million $$ to a bank account. Through the course of the movie,he becomes the suspect himself!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment