Sunday, April 20, 2014

Divergent


Hunger game meets harry potter meets world war Z , is how my friend described this movie we I can not disagree.
By no means I am saying divergent is a bad movie, I loved it and I am looking forward to watch the other parts of it.

The story is about world, probably post apocalypse in Chicago, where they divided the society into 6 groups of people, thinkers, workers, helpers (also rulers), fighters and the judges ( those who can't lie) also there are fraction less people who don't do anything .
There are also few people who are called divergent and they don't fit into any of those because they have all the qualities. Those are the thread to the system because they can't stay in one fraction an be happy and do their jobs.
At one point one person from the group of thinkers (Erudite) wants to take the power, and to do so, is trying to control people's minds.


Anyways, I can go on and on and tell the rest of the story here, but I am gonna advise you to go watch this movie for yourself ! 8/10 is a pretty biased score but hey, I am feeling generous tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment