Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jack the giant slayer

I remember i was 5 years old and i just learnt how to read,a whole new world was opened to me.I used to read and read and read, staying up all nights, while eating, even i have so many ruined books because i used to read while i was in the shower,i grew up with fairy tales and fables and one of my favorites of course was anything by Hans Christian Anderson.I knew all his stories by heart, like i lived them all.



These days i have been pretty stressed out and when i am in anxiety mode i watch, nonstop, while sleeping, right when i wake up, while at work(as a back ground of course) and i am fortunate because we have a $ theatre close to our house, so i went and watched every single movie they are showing and tonight i watched Jack and the giant slayer.

I went there with hopes and high expectations and it didn't disappoint me.it was a nice entertaining movie, of course with beautiful scenery and in 3D which made it much more exciting. To many people probably it is a little childish but to be honest i loved it.I knew the story, but the whole experience was a sweet memory to me.

As far as the story ,well we all know there is this Jack guy who finds some magic beans and and goes to a new world up in the sky where giants live and at the end he saves the world from giants. but there was something about the movie, something nice, calming, exciting, very smooth, good acts, everything came together and made me entertained and i had a smile getting out of the movie theatre.

So a very much biased rating will be 8 out of 10 to this movie, just because it made me forget my problems for 1.5 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment