Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Think like a man

When i heard about this movie i thought oh thank God, it is going to solve all my relationship problems ;) lol , yeah i AM that naiive. but when i saw the poster and realized all the actors and actresses are African American i was disappointed. Don't get me wrong, i am not a racist or anything like that, it is just different group of people have different cultures, so if it was a Persian movie i would be most excited.
Anyway, after watching it i realized it was a trap, it didn't solve my relationship problems, it just entertained me for 2 hours.

Overall i liked the movie very much. it was about 5-6 different type of relationships, like when the guy is too much attached to his mom, when the girl is too powerful and successful, when the guy is a player , etc. and then a handbook comes out and girls start following it and some more things happen and at the end everyone live happily ever after.

I would recommend this movie only if you just want to spend time and be entertained. and it is going to get 6/10 from me.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment