Friday, August 24, 2012

Extremely loud and incredibly close

It's been a while since i have not posted anything, but don't get me wrong, i have not stopped watching movies.
I watched this movie 2 weeks ago at a movie night in our school.One of my friends recommended me watch this movie long time ago but i don't like tom hanks and i just can't help it.

Well i watched it and i was amazed, not much tom hanks in the movie. The hero is a 12-13 year old boy who lost his father at 9/11 incident.In the last hours of his life, his father is trying to call him and talk to him but he just not picked up the phone and he has to face his regrets.

In his father's closet he finds a key with a name on it and a journey to find the key's lock starts. He meets many new people, and get to fight with some of his fears.

I am not going to go through every detail of this movie, but it is highly emotional and i almost cried during the movie. I recommend watching it to not so sad people to help them soften their hearts ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment